This policy covers all users of the website, individuals who sign up for our newsletter or who are guests who make a booking, members of the guest’s party and any other individual about whom we collect personal information. It does not cover users who are companies.
1. How we collect data
- When you provide it to us through the use of our website. When you make an enquiry, sign up to our service, add content to your account or make a booking through the Amari Villa Website.
- Through the use of our website using cookies.
- By contacting us via phone and providing us with your information.
- Occasionally from 3rd party sources.
2. What Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Data that you provide by making an enquiry or subscribing to the AmariVilla service. This may include name and contact details, information about you as a customer.
- Details of any accommodation booking made via the AmariVilla forms including guest names and addresses, holiday dates, the date and time the booking was made, how payment was made and the correspondence between you and us.
- Information you provide us in order to answer or respond to an enquiry you make may be kept.
- Information relating to your visit to the AmariVilla website, which may include your IP address, location data, information about the device you are using to access the site, what pages you have viewed and at what time you viewed them.
3. Use of Personal Data
Data collected allow “Amari VIlla” to respond, at a first stage to your request for information on the Villa, cost estimate and/or at the point of conclusion of a contract for a service. “Amari Villa” collects this data in order to provide you with the services you have requested.
The collection and use of the data to respond to the following:
- To put you in contact with the persons with whom you will have to deal with, e.g. the person responsible for car rental, the person responsible to provide services during the rental period.
- To offer you last minute promotions on these services.
- To allow us to develop and improve these products and services.
4. Disclosure to third parties
This data is strictly confidential with exception of judicial requisition or requested by Law.
5. Collecting and storing your data
The data you provide are stored in a data base. We keep your personal information as long as it is necessary, as specified by the laws in force. We take care to maintain and preserve the integrity and the accuracy of your personal information. You can at any moment request that your personal data is removed
We take all administrative, technical and physical precautions to avoid the non-authorized or illegal treatment of your information, to protect your personal data against: loss, theft or bad use as well as against the non-authorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
However despite all precautions that “Amari Villa” implements, Internet is never 100% secure.
7. Intellectual Property
All the intellectual property rights relative to this internet site, its contents, its form as well as the information, names, abbreviations and logos present in this site are the property of “Amari Villa”.
Access to the site does not imply in any way surrender of the intellectual rights of the site. It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, publish in whole or in part the site or information which are in the site without a previous written authorization.
You can telephone us on: 07973305085 or fill in the ‘Contact Us’ form on the https://www.amarivilla.com website
9. Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between you and Amari Villa shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and <> and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.